Perfect getaway in magnificent Carmel by the Sea. Single level charmer recently updated throughout. Private with viewing and dining deck, professionally landscaped, and ready for your vacation lifestyle. Great natural light via multiple skylights, relaxing deck overlooking backyard, and convenient patio for relaxation and entertaining. The kitchen is wonderfully updated to suit the requirements of amateur chefs who like to view their audience while preparing their favorite dishes. Cozy family room, spacious master suite, and very functional private office just off of the master suite. Private garage, plus some additional parking room for guests. Only minutes from downtown Carmel by the Sea, situated on a great walking venue for those who enjoy picturesque outings through the neighborhood. Ready to go upon purchase...very low maintenance and in a quiet, peaceful location.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,634 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor,Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Dining Area in Living Room
- Cooktop - Gas,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Full on Ground Floor,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Skylight
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Gas Log,Living Room.
- Baths. Bathroom Features,Grab Bars,Wheelchair Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet ,Other; Floors: Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage,Guest / Visitor Parking,On Street,Tandem Parking,Undersized.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Low Maintenance,Sprinklers - Lawn. Regular.
Cash or Conventional Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Mick Pfaff, Sotheby's International Realty Agent Phone: (831) 588-2154
Agent License: 01355848 Office License: 00899496 Office Phone: (831) 588-2154
The information being provided is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Broker Listing Exchange (BLE) program of MLSListings Inc. 2023. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Data updated every 15 minutes. Copyright© MLSListings Inc. 2023 All Rights reserved.